Photo credit: Bentley
Limited to just 12-units worldwide and priced at $1.92-million USD each, the Bentley Mulliner Bacalar is the most exclusive vehicle the company has produced. Featuring an ultra luxurious ‘Barchetta’ design that delivers the ultimate expression of open-top, driver-focused grand touring vehicle with just two seats instead of the Continental GTC’s four-seat cabin.
It’s powered by Bentley’s peerless 6.0L W12 TSI engine that generates 650 hp and 667 lb-ft of torque, mated to an eight-speed, dual-clutch automatic transmission, enabling the vehicle to hit 62 mph in just 3.5-seconds, while topping out at 200mph+. For those who want even more customization, the interior can be finished in multiple ways, with each car co-created and commissioned in conjunction with the Bentley Mulliner team.
- STYLISH MINI LUXURY CAR: This officially licensed Bentley EXP 12 ride-on is designed just like the real thing, so your little driver can ride around in only the finest of toddler vehicles
- REALISTIC DESIGN: Made with working LED headlights, a horn and more, and drives like a real car with a foot pedal accelerator; switches between 2 speeds (high & low) with a thrilling 3 mph max speed
- MANUAL AND REMOTE CONTROL: Parents can let their child drive manually or use the remote control to safely guide them when necessary; the remote is equipped with forward/reverse controls, a parking function, and speed selection.
- CONNECT YOUR MUSIC: A built-in AUX outlet allows kids to plug in media devices to drive while jamming to their own selection of music
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 42"(L) x 22.75"(W) x 17.5"(H); Weight Capacity: 66 lbs.
The Bentley Mulliner Bacalar is our ultimate expression of an open-top, luxury grand tourer, and of the immense capabilities of our team in Crewe. In Bacalar, we have created a fully bespoke Bentley, orientated towards a two seat open top experience, and carrying a number of the forward thinking elements of future luxury, first heralded in our EXP100GT as part of our Centenary celebrations last year,” said Adrian Hallmark, Chairman and Chief Executive of Bentley Motors.