The Cooler Master Orb X GamePod looks more like something from a science fiction than something you’d see in an office, but it was designed to be a fully immersive, multi-purpose workstation. Featuring a semi-enclosed desk space housed in a fully automated motorized shuttle dome for added privacy.
What kind of hardware can it be equipped with? How about three 27-inch monitors and it even has built-in 2.1 surround sound speakers that will keep you immersed without headphones. Plus, the integrated ergonomic recliner offers an adjustable head rest, lots of lumbar support, and a footrest for additional comfort. Other features include support for a single 49-inch monitor instead of the triple 27-inch displays and a hidden compartment with an integrated sliding tray for a PC system or game console.
- More Power. The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0GHz Max Turbo and 6 cores
- Supercharger: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics is a blazing-fast supercharger for today’s most popular games
- More Frames: Incredible performance paired with the fast 120Hz 15.6" Full HD thin bezel display helps edge out the win
- Thin and Compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin
- Ready To Connect: Fully loaded with ample connectivity including a webcam, wireless-AC, Bluetooth 5, 2X USB Type-A, 2X Type-C ports, and more
CMIX’s mission is to perfect and enhance the immersive experience for users, through diversified solutions developed through community-driven innovation and collaboration. With futuristic design, craftmanship and seamless hardware and software integration, we are aiming to elevate user’s visual, audio and comfort experience. Moreover, by incorporating next-gen technology such as VR, AR and haptics, we are ready to take the immersive experience to the next level,” said the company.