EA’s Criterion Games partnered with Stellar Entertainment to bring you Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered. It’s set to launch on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on November 6, while Nintendo Switch owners get to enjoy the game on November 13. This followup to the original features enhanced visuals and cross-platform asynchronous multiplayer competition powered by Autolog, a new technology that allows players to seamlessly connect, compare and compete with their friends.
This updated game also includes all the main DLC for an extra six hours of gameplay as well as over 30 challenges. Autolog links the multiplayer experience across all race modes, so players can experience career solo or take on friends to earn bounty, unlock new cars, weapons, equipment, and more. You also get all-new achievements, car colors, reduced hard stops, a revamped photo mode and multiple quality of life updates. Once launched, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered will also get car wraps, which offers players even more customization options.
- Selected Material: High density shaping foam, more comfortable, elasticity resilience and service life. 1.8mm thick steel frame, more sturdy and stable. Pu Leather, skin friendly and wear resisting.
- Upgraded Configuration: Class 3 gas lift, durable, reliable and supports up to 300lbs. Rubber casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling.
- Multi Function: 360 degree swivel and multi direction wheels, load capacity: 300-pound maximum weight capacity. Recline function. Between 90 to 180 degree. Rocking function: chair can rock back and forth when you adjust the knob beneath the seat.
- Dimension: Size of back: 22.5 inch and 30.5 inch. Size of seat: 14.5 inch and 20.5 inch. Seat adjustable height: 17.3 to 21.5 inch.
- Wide Usage: This gaming chair is suitable for you to play computer games, watch show, do the work and have a rest. It will make your space more modern and elegant.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit was ahead of its time when it released in 2010 as we built an automatic comparison and friend recommendation system in the game before that type of thing became a norm in today’s world. Now, we’re delighted to be bringing that spirit of timeless racing competition back to new platforms and players where they can connect, compare and compete no matter what platform they’re on, even on the go this time with the Nintendo Switch,” said Matt Webster, VP of Criterion Games.