The all-electric Hyundai IONIQ 5 robotaxi, which is an SAE Level 4 autonomous vehicle that can safely operate without a driver, just hit the road in two new videos. It comes equipped with over 30 sensors, including cameras, radars, and LiDAR, that provide 360° perception, high-resolution images, and ultra-long range detection of objects for safe autonomous operation.
Motional’s proven driverless technology will keep passengers safe, thanks to advanced machine learning systems that are trained on decades of real world data. The vehicle is based on the Electric Global Modular Platform (E-GMP), while the robotaxi’s interior offers passengers with a spacious, comfortable place to work, relax, or socialize during their trip. Hyundai plans on transporting public passengers starting next year in Las Vegas.
- Light as a Smartphone - Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go - The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky - DJI Mini SE's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail - DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance - DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
The interior will also feature a suite of rider-focused interfaces to allow passengers to intuitively interact with the vehicle during their ride, such as directing the robotaxi to make an extra stop. The resulting passenger experience will set a new standard for driverless ride-hailing,” said Hyundai.