There haven’t been too many electric unicycles to hit the market in recent years, but the InMotion V11 is the first to feature a built-in adjustable suspension. Power comes from a 2,200W electric motor that peaks at 3,000W, capable of hitting a top speed of 31 mph or if you use the companion app for a few tweaks, a zippy 34 mph. When the 84V battery is fully charged, you can expect up to 75 miles of range, which is plenty when riding around town or off-road.
What really sets it apart from other electric unicycles is its air-spring suspension, which enables the wheel to move smoothly 3.3-inches up or down to make the ride as smooth as possible, even on uneven terrain. To keep you safe in traffic, it also comes equipped with an ultra birght 7800lux headlight and taillight, complete with a bright red brake light. One caveat: it retails for a staggering $1,999.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch.
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.Rated voltage:54.8V
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
Take it on the road – potholes are no problem. Take it off the road – it’s the smoothest experience you can have on unpaved ground,” said the company.