Photo credit: KVANT1
Amsterdam-based Isaac Burrough Design unveils their latest project, the Kiwa superyacht concept, which is designed to maximize energy efficient technologies. Starting from the exterior, it features a narrow hull, with a low volume-to-length ratio to lower fuel consumption and improve efficiency, while up top, you’ll find 2,000-square-feet of solar panels.
Kiwa sports a hybrid propulsion system that enables the one to switch to electric-only mode for near silent cruising, and without any emissions or fumes. As solar and battery technology advance, the electric-only mode will be extended from just a few hours to near unlimited range. There’s room for up to 14 guests and 29 crew, thanks to an expansive main deck with cantilevered glass-bottomed pool, a sundeck boasting elevated 360-degree views, as well as 1,800-square-feet of storage space for all your gadgets.
- HUGE CAPACITY: This solar charger provides 25000mAh large battery power for usage during outdoor activities. It can charge an iPhone 11 around 7 times, a Samsung S20 around 5 times on a full recharge.
- BIGGER SOLAR PANELS: 4 premium solar panels can produce max 5W power in sunlight to recharge the power bank itself with solar power. The charging speed can be 3-4 times faster than that of a single panel.
- FAST CHARGING: This solar battery charger with intelligent tech will auto-pair the premium charging rate for your devices, greatly shorten your charging time. Dual 2.1A USB outputs can charge 2 devices at once, compatible with almost of all phones and tablets.
- OUTDOOR ESSENTIAL: The solar power bank equipped with a LED light is a reliable choice to light up in dark while camping, travelling. It's made of durable material, protects itself from rain, dirt, and drops.
- SUPERIOR SAFETY: Our portable solar power charger is designed with multiple protection systems to protect itself and your phone from overcharging, overvoltage, overcurrent etc., so you can charge your device with the reliable backup battery whenever and wherever you need.
The intention for Kiwa was to design a yacht that is both modern and elegant. Her sleek silhouette combined with curvaceous surfaces gives grace despite her exploration capabilities. A yacht that will look sophisticated whether cruising the Mediterranean or the Arctic,” said Burrough.