Photo credit: Khyzyl Saleem
The timeless Lamborghini Countach is a rear mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive supercar manufactured from 1974 to 1990, one of the many legendary vehicles designed by Italy-based Bertone, which pioneered and popularized the sharply angled “Italian Wedge” shape. A total of 1,983-vehicles were produced and although there were some design changes, the shape remained relatively the same. Industrial designer Khyzyl Saleem changes that with his E.V.E. Countach concept.
Think of the E.V.E. Countach as a blend of the DeLorean DMC-12 and some of the vehicles you might see in Cyberpunk 2077. Featuring edge-lit front / rear lights, geometric body panels, stanced wheels wrapped in extra wide tires, and rear vents for maximum aerodynamic efficiency. Unfortunately, it won’t be able to travel back in time, even if this vehicle does go into production as a special one-off model.
- Realistic Display - This 3,696-piece LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set for adults features a 1:8 scale race car model, bringing you closer than ever to the real sports car.
- Authentic Replica Details - V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, front and rear suspension, rear spoiler, opening scissor doors, and golden rims in this authentic replica.
- Lime Green Design - Admire the 8-speed sequential transmission, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes, golden rims, and eye-catching lime green color scheme.
- Designed for Lego 42115,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.