The all-new Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO2, designed and developed by Squadra Corse of Sant’Agata Bolognese, is basically a track-ready race car. It’s based on the Huracán STO, which means it is rear-wheel drive only, and sports a naturally aspirated V10 engine, which in the road version delivers 640 horsepower.
It fully complies with the new FIA 2022 technical regulations and offers all-new aerodynamic solutions as well as intake system. Upgrades include 10 electronically actuated throttle bodies that increase the efficiency of the V10 with titanium valves, affixed to the engine by just four screws to enable mechanics to easily facilitate maintenance work, and full carbon fiber body work.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
The new Huracán GT3 EVO2 is not simply an evolution of the current car. It’s a new project that reinforces the technological transfer between Lamborghini’s motorsport division and the company and inherits two difficult tasks: to prove as successful as the previous generations of Huracán GT3, which have won more than 40 international titles in six seasons, and to match its commercial success by helping to reach the target of 500 Huracán racing cars since 2015,” said Giorgio Sanna, Lamborghini Head of Motorsport.