The all-new LEGO (10298) Vespa 125 set pays tribute to the iconic Vespa Piaggio and consists of 1,106-piecees. It pays tribute to the original Vespa scooter, complete with its pastel pale blue color, a classic 1960s Italian license plate and the legendary logo.
Just like its real-life counterpart, this miniature replica manages to keep most of its elegant design touches, including a bunch of flowers in the scooter’s basket, a spare wheel, removable engine cover, brick-built engine, kickstand and even working steering. This set goes on sale March 1st direct from LEGO and other retailers worldwide, priced at $99.99 USD.
- Build the amazing Assembly Square, featuring multiple shops, a dentist’s office, a dance studio, and sidewalk with outdoor café furniture
- Modular model allows for a variety of display positions and ease of transport. Features an elaborate façade with beautifully detailed windows and doors and much more
- Includes eight minifigures, a dentist, barista, baker, florist, music store assistant, dancer, photographer and a LEGO fan, plus baby figure
- LEGO Creator Expert building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 13” high, 14” wide and 9” deep
Working with the Vespa team to create this stunning automotive masterpiece was an incredible experience. Recreating the details of the original model to celebrate the classic 1960’s Vespa was one of my favourite parts of designing this set. The set offered me a chance to step back in time and let my imagination flow while designing, and we hope the experience is the same for fans,” said Florian Muller, Senior Designer at the LEGO Group.