The MANHART Supra GR 550 combines aesthetics with power in a golden package. This vehicle has received MANHART’s MHtronik Powerbox, a remapped ECU, an upgraded turbo, Wagner Tuning-supplied radiator, MANHART charge pipes, and an ARMAspeed carbon intake, to boost power output to 542 hp and 568 lb-ft of torque. In other words, the power has been increased by 207 hp and 199 lb-ft of torque, compared to a factory-spec Euro Toyota GR Supra.
Aside from the body pieces and gold paint job / wrap, you’ll find in-house Concave One rims come with a satin black finish and classic design. These sleek wheels boast six double spokes and fill the car’s arches in a staggered setup of 20″ x 9 ” and 20″ x 10.5″ wrapped in 255/30 ZR20 and 295/25 ZR20. tires. How much does all this cost? Well, there’s no word yet on pricing, but interested parties can contact the tuner for either a package deal or individual parts.
- LEGO builders learn advanced elements of engineering while improving creative problem-solving skills as they construct and play with this amazing app-controlled LEGO Technic 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader.
- This 4x4 app-controlled truck is powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 3 motors and operated via the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app, which delivers super-precise movement and functionality for a highly immersive play experience.
- Kids can choose from 3 alternative screens on their smart device to drive and traverse obstacles at the touch of a fingertip, play sound effects, complete fun challenges and get real-time feedback, such as a speed and tilt log.
- Ideal as a Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 11+, this sturdy 958-piece 4x4 app-controlled truck comes with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels with chunky tires and a fresh color scheme with cool sticker detailing.
- The 42099 LEGO Technic 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader measures over 7” (19cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide and can be combined with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play.
The matte foiling in MANHART-typical golden yellow, which is provided with decorative stripes in black and fine red accent lines, forms a strong contrast. For even more visual sharpness and overtaking prestige, the Supra also has a front spoiler lip by AC Schnitzer. And to top it off, last but not least – for reasons of appearance and driving dynamics – a lowering of the suspension should not be missed: The suspension upgrade was realized together with H&R,” said the tuner.