When you think of off-roading, an electric SUV usually doesn’t come to mind, that is unless…you’re talking about the all-new Mercedes-Benz EQC 4×4². At 293 millimeters high, the EQC 4×4² rides more than twice as high as a production EQC (140 millimeters), thanks to the conversion to portal axles. In other words, unlike conventional axles, the wheels are not at the height of the axle center, but rather situated much lower down on the axle hubs owing to the portal gears.
Its 80 kWh lithium-ion battery pack is good for 480 hp and 562 lb-ft of torque, while the interior comes equipped with several touchscreens, along with an AVAS (Acoustic Vehicle Alert System) required by law to reproduce engine sounds. That’s right, this acoustic technology utilizes intelligent design algorithms to detect sounds coming from the amplifier of the sound system in real time and then the interior loudspeakers reproduces them.
- ENJOY ASSEMBLY: The pickup model consists of 3300 easy-installation parts in numbered bag - You can enjoy the fun while not getting bored.
- HAVE YOUR OWN PICKUP: The G63 6X6 pickup model car build is created with 3330 pieces and features a classic black color scheme. This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display.
- HIGH QUALITY TIME: Building is a wonderful activity together with family or friends. This building toy will promote your child’s hand-eye coordination, divergent thinking, problem-solving skills, inspires creativity and brain development. Helps children learn collaboration and teamwork.
- IDEAL GIFT : The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible pickup! This 1:8 scale G63 6X6 pickup truck model features a metal stickers,detailed V8 engine, active rear door , skylight and hood, six-wheel drive, suspension and detail spare tire, comes in luxurious box packaging with a detailed instruction.
- GUARANEE: We offer a 3-month-100%-Money-Back Guarantee if you are not happy with your purchase. Every piece of our product is picked up by machine, the packing will not be confirmed until three tests have been carried out. If your sets are still missing pieces, please contact us. We will send the missing parts to you for free, thanks in advance.
Our aim is to combine modern luxury and sustainability with emotional appeal. The EQC 4×4² shows how enjoyable sustainable mobility can be. This is where electromobility high-tech and an intriguing customer experience are transferred to the mountains, thanks to MBUX and over-the-air updates. To put it succinctly, electric, progressive luxury goes offroad,” said Markus Schäfer, member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG and Mercedes-Benz AG responsible for Daimler Group Research and Mercedes-Benz Cars COO.