Photo credit: B is for Build via Car Scoops
Chris Steinbacher of B is for Build stumbled upon a Nissan Skyline R34 and R35 GT-R that were both heading for the junkyard. So, he decided to combine the two and create a beastly mashup hybrid beast of sorts that is faster than you think.
The Nissan Skyline R34 was acquired a while back and he initially wanted to swap in an LS V8 engine, but since the R35 came into the picture, the rest is history. What required the most work was getting all of the R34 panels to fit onto the R35 chassis, since the latter is nearly 5-inches longer and has wider body panels. When all was said and done, he spent a little over $65,000 USD piecing everything together. However, the good news is that this won’t have to remain a show car, as it’s 100% street legal.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren