Novitec has been known to tune the world’s most exclusive automobiles for decades, and their latest project is definitely no slouch. Starting from the outside, they gave the McLaren GT a new aerodynamic-enhancement kit and paired it with a staggered combination of 20 / 21-inch forged Vossen wheels. If you want to ride a little closer to the ground, sport springs lower the supercar by 25 millimeters.
As for power, there are three Novitec tuning kits, which boost output to 697 horsepower and 527 pound-feet of torque, enabling it to accelerate from 0-62 mph in a mere 3.0-seconds, while topping out at 207 mph. Step inside, and you’re greeted with a stunning all-leather and Alcantara interior, which can be customized in any desired color as well as different upholstery layouts.
- Build the awesome McLaren Senna, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, interchangeable wheel rims, and McLaren and Senna logo stickers, and a wind tunnel then play out car development and race scenarios
- Includes a McLaren racing driver minifigure in a racing suit featuring the McLaren Senna and Pirelli logos, a helmet and spanner
- McLaren Senna toy car for kids measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Wind tunnel measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- 219 pieces – Model car for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions McLaren Senna 75892 toy car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO toy construction sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
McLaren has redefined the story of the ‘Grand Touring’ automotive category with the new GT: Mid-engine design instead of traditional front-mounted engine, two trunks, more space in the cockpit, and lightweight construction, which in concert with the twin-turbo eight-cylinder engine ensures an outstanding driving experience,” said Novitec.