Photo credit: Anshuman Kumar via Yanko Design
What if you could check your temperature and get a blood test at home? Introducing OZE by Anshuman Kumar. This handheld device uses infrared technologies to measure temperature and uses a micro LED display to show that information, along with air quality as well as weather. How do infrared thermometers work? The use a lens to focus infrared light from one object onto a detector called a thermopile, which then absorbs the infrared radiation and turns it into heat. This electricity is sent to a detector, which uses it to determine the temperature of whatever it’s pointed at.
Removing the base gives you access to the blood-testing module, which enables one to prick themselves and then and run the blood against a virus database depending on the cartridge loaded. The current setup supports test-kits for many infectious diseases, including COVID-19 and Hantavirus. If you need to test for more than one thing, just pop off the first and then safely load another empty vial and lancet needle.
- NOT FOR HUMAN: The instant read thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; The readings from it are inanimate objects, and the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; Class 2 laser, optical power 0.5-0.9Mw
- BETTER ACCURACY: 12:1 D:S, this temperature gauge can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other thermometers; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 in
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 1022℉/-50℃ to 550℃, and unit switching ℉/℃. A built in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact meat cooking, griddles, pools, refrigerators, and any you want to measure
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen of the infrared thermometer is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE USES: With Infrared technology, the temperature gun can measure the temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, pizza ovens, griddles, BBQ grills; A/C, refrigerators, pools; candy&soap making, etc
The results will also be shown on the same display as your temperature. Best of all, OZE can be wirelessly charged and would work perfectly for places where large groups congregate, such as airpots, sporting events, and concerts.