Microsoft first launched the Project xCloud preview last year, and many have wanted to try the game streaming service on their iOS devices. As of today, the iOS client is now available through the TestFlight program in the US, UK, and Canada. The preview will begin with just one game, “Halo: The Master Chief Collection.” Unfortunately, only 10,000 testers will be invited into the preview due to TestFlight limitations.
If you’re still interested in participating, you’ll need: a Microsoft account (MSA) associated with your Xbox gamertag, an iPhone or iPad running iOS 13.0 or greater with Bluetooth version 4.0, a Bluetooth-enabled Xbox One Wireless Controller, and access to a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection that supports 10Mbps-down bandwidth, similar to streaming video. However, if you’re using Wi-Fi, a 5Ghz connection is recommended. Registration page here.
- Go all digital with the Xbox One S all digital edition and enjoy disc free gaming
- If purchased through Xbox all access: Enjoy low monthly payments for 24 months, no upfront cost, access to over 100 high-quality games and online multiplayer. Plus console upgrade option
- Bundle includes: Xbox One S 1TB All-digital edition console (Disc-free gaming), wireless controller, 1-month of Xbox live gold, and download codes for Minecraft, Sea of thieves and Fortnite Battle Royale
- Fortnite Battle Royale content includes 2000 V-Bucks, Legendary Rogue Spider Knight Outfit, and 2 Style Variants that unlock as in-game challenges are completed in free Fortnite Battle Royale and Creative Modes only save the world campaign not included Xbox live gold required to play Fortnite Battle Royale, Sea of Thieves, and multiplayer in minecraft (subscription sold separately)
- Pick up where you left off on another Xbox One or Windows 10 PC with Xbox Play anywhere titles like sea of thieves