Want more screen real estate without having to lug around a large laptop? If so, then meet the Samsung Blade Bezel. Its main highlight is display has almost no bezel, thanks to a claimed 93% screen-to-body ratio. This is made possible with a new type of Samsung OLED display that incorporates an under-display camera, enabling the panel itself to measure in at just 1mm, while weighing a svelte 130g.
Sure, there are smartphones with under-display cameras, but when the Samsung Blade Bezel hits markets, it could be the very first laptop to have the technology. As you can see, it’s around 50 percent thinner than traditional laptops, and to show this, the company produced teaser video showing how it compares. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet on pricing or availability.
- More power: The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0 GHz max turbo and 6 cores
- Ray-tracing: The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q Design is powered by the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and brings cinematic-quality rendering to the most visually intense games
- Vivid visuals: The 4K OLED display delivers blazing fast 1ms response time and a wide color range covering 100% of the DCI-P3 space, while the HDR 400 true black ensures deep blacks and vibrant colors
- Thin and compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin
- Ready to connect: Fully loaded with Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, Thunderbolt 3, USB type-A and type-C ports, and HDMI, for a desktop-class experience