Samsung Electronics announced that it will introduce new eco-packaging across its Lifestyle TV product portfolio in efforts to reduce the environmental footprint. These special boxes will be made from corrugated cardboard and used on the The Serif, The Frame as well as The Sero television sets, enabling customers to easily recycle or upcycle them.
How does on upcycle these boxes? Well, Samsung printed a dot matrix design on each side of its eco-friendly corrugated cardboard boxes, thus allowing customers to cut the boxes more easily and assemble them into various pieces of furniture, including a small pet nook. Just in case you’re not so handy, a manual is included with each set to guide customers on how to make household items out of the cardboard boxes. Access them by scanning the QR code on the box.
- SMART TV WITH UNIVERSAL GUIDE: Simple on-screen Guide is an easy way to find streaming content and live TV shows
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOTS: Powered by Quantum dots, Samsung’s 4K QLED TV offers over a billion shades of brilliant color and 100% color volume for exceptional depth of detail that will draw you in to the picture for the best 4K TV experience
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: Intelligently powered processor instantly upscales content to 4K for sharp detail and refined color
- QUANTUM HDR 4X: 4K depth of detail with high dynamic range powered by HDR10+ delivers the lightest to darkest colors, scene by scene, for amazing picture realism
- AMBIENT MODE: Customizes and complements your living space by turning a blank screen of this big screen TV into enticing visuals including décor, info, photos and artwork
Consumers are more likely to purchase from a brand that shares similar fundamentals and values as they do, and with our eco-packaging, we believe that we can provide our customers with a new experience that considers the environment as an important way to express themselves,” said Kangwook Chun, Executive Vice President and Head of Product Strategy Team of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.