The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G folding smartphone builds upon its predecessor and provides users with even more ways to express themselves. Starting off, it boasts a larger cover screen to let you be more productive without needing to open the device as well as a studio-quality camera.
Features include a 6.7-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X main display with a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, a 1.9-inch Super AMOLED display, a 10MP selfie camera, a rear dual camera setup (12MP Ultra-Wide + 12MP Wide), IPX8 water resistance, 5nm 64-bit octa-core processor, 8GB of RAM, up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage, and a 3,330mAh dual battery, all running Android 11. It’s available for pre-order now, priced from $999.99 USD.
- PRO-GRADE CAMERA: Zoom in close with 100X Space Zoom, and take photos and videos like a pro with our easy-to-use, multi-lens camera.
- SHARP 8K VIDEO: Capture your life’s best moments in head-turning, super-smooth, cinema quality 8K Video.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO RECORD: Create share-ready videos and GIFs with multi-cam recording and automatic, professional-style effects.
- HIGHER RESOLUTION, 100X ZOOM: Get amazing clarity with a dual lens combo of 3X and 10X optical zoom and revolutionary 100X Space Zoom.
- ALL DAY INTELLIGENT BATTERY: Intuitively manages your cellphone’s usage, so you can go all day without charging.
As a pioneer and industry leader in the foldable category, we’re proud to build on our legacy of innovation with the Z Fold3 and Z Flip3. These devices equip consumers with technologies that unlock new ways to maximize and enjoy every moment with an ecosystem built on openness and innovation,” said Dr. TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.