Unlike other televisions, the 43-inch Samsung Sero can deliver a mobile-optimized experience, thanks to a rotating screen that automatically mirrors smartphone content. Users can also rotate the screen by remote control, voice command or with the SmartThings app. It’s not just cool to look at, as the screen is also equipped with a multi-channel audio system consisting of 60W 4.1ch front-firing speakers.
When you’re not enjoying 4K media, Sero boasts a Portrait Mode that lets users choose from over 50 stylish vertical backgrounds to enhance your living space. Or, switch to Ambient Mode+ to show useful information as well as blend the TV into its surroundings.
- MOBILE OPTIMIZED SCREEN: Designed to watch mobile content. Easily connect and share smart phone images and video vertically, full screen, on the Sero. Alternate: Content is optimized for mobile viewing, providing a vertical view of all of your favorite content.
- ROTATING SCREEN*: Flip the way you watch TV. The screen rotates to landscape mode for TV and movies and changes to portrait for mobile content and apps. Disclaimer: *Rotating Screen can be activated through the supplied remote control, the Smart Things app or with Samsung Galaxy devices Android 10 and above.
- PREMIUM 4.1CH 60W SPEAKERS: Powerful speakers with Dolby Digital Plus deliver a remarkably immersive experience.
- TAP VIEW: Tap The Sero with your smartphone to mirror your mobile’s content to the within seconds.
- QLED TECHNOLOGY: Get an incredible QLED picture with a billion shades of color that come alive with Quantum Dot making everything more brilliant.
We are exceptionally proud to launch The Sero to the market. It is an industry-first and so we are able to capture the demand of smartphone/social media users by bringing an innovation that can display any content imaginable. With people now using their TVs in different ways than ever before, whether scrolling through social media, watching the latest viral videos or catching up on TV, The Sero is able to seamlessly adapt to enhance whatever content the user is watching, bringing a more bespoke and optimized experience,” said Dan Hastings, Director, TV and AV, Samsung Electronics UK Ltd.