Scewo’s BRO is essentially a futuristic 2-wheel electric mobility device with the capability to climb up to 30 stairs per minute. That’s not all, a built-in elevation function allows users to reach areas that are not typically accessible with traditional wheelchairs.
Not just for getting around the house, the BRO has a zippy top speed of 6 mph and has a range of 15.5-miles on a full charge, which should be more than enough for a day out. The wheelchair comes with a plethora of sensors and cameras that send images to a smartphone for a better view of everything around them.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
With BRO, we have created a product, which allows a new perspective on the mobility of wheelchair users. By giving such a high priority to design, we want to inspire others in the industry to give more importance to appearance in addition to the functionality,” said Simon Fanger, Head of Design at Scewo.