Solar panel arrays for homes are nothing new, but more often times than not, they are an eyesore to say the least, that is unless…you’re talking about SolarGaps Solar Window Blinds. These smart blinds track the sun throughout the day, automatically adjusting their position to the optimal angles to generate solar electricity for your home, apartment or office.
Many who live in apartment buildings do not have a say on whether they can install solar panels, since their electricity is all connected to a main source. These smart solar window blinds come with interior wall brackets that are designed as a non-permanent, plug & play solution. They generate up to 100W-150W of renewable energy per 10-square-feet of a window, which is enough juice to power 30 LED light bulbs or three laptops. The surplus energy can either be stored in the battery itself or sold back to your electricity company as green energy via a two-way meter.
- 【25000mAh Ultra High Capacity Solar Charger】The portable solar charger built-in 25000mAh Li-polymer battery, it’s enough to charge an iPhone XS for 7.4 times, a Galaxy S9 Plus for 5.7 times, an iPad Pro for 1.6 times!
- 【Two Charging Methods】The portable solar power bank powerd by 5V/2A adapter(Not included) or solar. The blue indicators light is on when charging with the adapter, and the green indicator light is on when charging with solar panel.
- 【3-USB Ports for Charger】The portable solar charging powerbank has three USB ports that can charge three devices at the same time, which is convenient for yourself and your friends.
- 【ABS Material with 36 LEDs】The USB power bank used ABS environmentally friendly material, stylish and decent. Built-in 36 LED lights with powerful lighting function,this solar phone charger is the best choice for outdoor enthusiasts.
- 【What you get】Except our high capacity 25000mAh portable solar power bank, there are 1* Carabiner, 1* USB cable and 1* Manual coming together, it is a great companion for outdoor sports!
The idea to combine solar panels and blinds struck me when I saw sunflowers in the field turning to face the sun. With my invention, I wanted to claim that everyone is responsible for saving our planet,” said Yevgen Erik, CEO of SolarGaps.