When on a motorcycle ride through the countryside in Japan (Kansai region’s Mie Prefecture), the last thing you’d expect to see would be a giant Sonic the Hedgehog statue, but that’s exactly what happened with a group of friends back in 2015. Some internet sleuths discovered that pictures exist of it online from 2009, so nobody can really pinpoint where exactly it came from. Unfortunately, the statue was left in disarray for quite some times, that is until…August 2020.
Many rumors are swirling about its origins, with some saying it came from an old arcade and the most believable being that it was placed there after an official SEGA World theme park closed. Allegedly, some local farmers as well as industrialists purchased the item and has kept it tucked away for around 10-15 years. It has now been mysteriously restored to its former glory.
- The Sonic the Hedgehog kids smart watch comes loaded with kid-friendly features for your child to enjoy smart wearables just like the grown ups! However unlike smartwatches for adults, this watch is designed specifically with kids in mind.
- With no wifi, calling or texting, you can rest assured of your child's safety and security while they enjoy the various cool age-appropriate features. This smart watch for boys and girls is perfect for little kids.
- This Sonic the Hedgehog kids wearable includes a selfie camera for taking pictures, photo album viewer, video player, voice recorder, calculator, alarm clock, pedometer step counter, various playable games, and changeable watch faces.
- We put careful detail and thought into designing and developing this smart watch for children. This smart wearable for kids is trendy, fashionable, and features designs of their favorite Sonic the Hedgehog characters.
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery makes the need to buy and replace batteries a thing of the past! Includes USB charging cable. Manufacturer recommends charging battery for 3 hours prior to use. Please note screen may be blank while charging.