Photo credit: CyberTruckOwnersClub
The Tesla Cybertruck may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but let’s face it, the vehicle definitely serves many practical purposes. One example would be as a camper, as one user of the Cybertruck Owners Club forum, shows with a camper-style box that fits right over the bed. It’s styled to blend seamlessly in with the exterior, complete with all of the angles as well as cab windows.
So far, Elon Musk has revealed three Cybertruck models, with their range estimated between 250–500 miles on a single charge and 0–60 mph times of 2.9–6.5 seconds. The ultimate goal of this vehicle is to provide a sustainable-energy alternative to the many thousands of fossil-fuel-powered trucks sold per day in the United States. When released in 2021, the base price of the rear-wheel drive model of the vehicle is set at $39,900 USD and all-wheel drive models will be priced from $49,900.
- Build an awesome pickup truck toy with hitch and a caravan trailer with removable roof, opening side and extendable support leg!
- Includes 3 figures: mom, dad and son, plus a crab figure
- Set up the inside of the caravan model by removing the roof and opening the side!
- Pickup measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide Caravan measures over 3” (10 cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 344 pieces – Pickup truck and trailer toy playset for boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building