The XRC Brawler is touted as the world’s fastest 1/5 scale R/C tank, and not without reason. This 44-pound behemoth is capable of accelerating to 40 mph in just seconds, powered by two Hobbywing motors that feed off 12 rechargeable lithium-polymer cells.
For extra ruggedness, it features a 7075-T6 aluminum alloy chassis, while two 40-mm fans that take in air through the front vents keeps the motors and batteries cool. Since the frame is sealed with custom gaskets, this R/C tank is fully amphibious and can float on the surface of the water if necessary or use its treads to propel itself. One really cool feature are its wheels, which are made using resin 3D printing technology with the company’s in-house printer. If the crowdfunding campaign is a success, the first units are expected to be shipped out in April 2022. More information here.
- High Speed RC Tank: Forward, backward, turn left and right, brake and other full-scale synchronous control functions. The speed is higher than 15 kilometers per hour, gives you a faster high-speed racing experience.
- 2.4G Remote Control: 2.4G frequency remote control, long control distance, good Anti-jamming capability. The remote control distance is about 80M.
- Protective Function：More protection functions protect the car for efficient use.Such as charging protection, low voltage protection and high temperature protection.
- Simulation Dual-flow Drive Gearbox: In-situ rotation 360°, span distance up to 10cm, climbing angle 30°, wading depth up to 5CM, front wheel self-adjusting track tightness.
- Large Lithium Battery: 7.4V 1200mAH battery provides longer play time.Charging time 3-4 hours. Search B08J3MWGZX to get spare batteries.
One of our most innovative design elements is the inclusion of track guides to ensure the brawler never throws its tracks, as is common on other tracked vehicles. Once we installed these the tracks wouldn’t budge even on max speed turns,” said its creator.