Speaking at a Downing Street briefing on Saturday, Michael Gove dismisses a popular conspiracy theory that the coronavirus outbreak may be linked to 5G networks. NHS England Professor Steve Powis also claims that the theories are untrue after several videos were uploaded on social media services that show 5G masts being set on fire.
West Midlands Fire Service said eight firefighters were called to an incident involving a 70-foot tower on a telecommunications site in the Sparkhill area of Birmingham, UK, although the exact cause of the fire could not be determined. Research into the safety of radio signals, including those given off by 5G towers, has been conducted for over 50 years. This led to the establishment of human exposure standards as well as safety factors that protect against all established health risks. The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport claims that there is currently no credible evidence of a link between 5G and coronavirus.
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new features including Single Take AI, Pro Video and more
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning landscapes and micro-zoom for epic details, Galaxy S10+ is a studio in your pocket, featuring live video bokeh, precision audio focus and super-stabilization
- Photos and video with one tap: Capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode to adjust the exposure, focus and more to bring your creative vision to life
- Share more, quicker: The Galaxy S10+ can now connect to and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at the same time using Bluetooth and WiFi, with no limits on content type or file size
I’m absolutely outraged, absolutely disgusted, that people would be taking action against the very infrastructure that we need to respond to this health emergency. It is absolute and utter rubbish,” said Professor Powis.