The RAZR may be Motorola’s latest flagship smartphone, but you can rest assured they have other designs in the works, like the Revolve by Carota Design. This concept ditches the single folding OLED display for dual screens that swivel, all running atop a custom build of Android. When in the closed position, you’ll be able to see the date, time and notifications.
There’s a hole punch selfie camera up front, and a dual camera setup out back that apparently has at least one 1,000-megapixel sensor, which wouldn’t be too surprising considering there are smartphones now with 108-megapixel sensors. A leather-clad back keeps things classy, while complementing the silver chassis. Some practical uses for this swivel display setup could include video calling, multitasking, and of course multi-tab web browsing.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies