The Razer DeathAdder V2 has been officially unveiled, and it boasts a unique ergonomic shape that is perfectly suited for palm grip users and works well with claw grip styles. Its optimized design provides greater comfort for gaming with reduced stress on your hands, thus eliminating unnecessary finger drag points. The peripheral has also been equipped with a new sweat-resistant coating and rubberized side grips for better control, while the refined scroll wheel is also perfectly-tuned for distinct, notched scrolling at a lower resistance, all in an 82g package. Product page.
This updated model features the Razer Focus+ Optical Sensor, which boasts the highest sensor specifications in the market and further enhanced with new intelligent functions. Plus, with its new Smart Tracking, Asymmetric Cut-off and Motion Sync features, the Focus+ optical sensor makes the DeathAdder V2 an incredibly precise gaming mouse. Razer’s Optical Mouse Switches – built to last for 70-million clicks – use infrared light beams to actuate clicks, completely eliminating the risk of any unintended double-clicks.
- Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
Razer has always strived for perfection with every product we make, and we’ve continually fine-tuned and honed the DeathAdder over the years. With the DeathAdder V2, we’ve taken the most iconic gaming mouse on the market and improved it even further, to give gamers the ultimate weapon and honor the DeathAdder’s reputation of being ‘the unfair advantage’,” said Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Peripherals Business Unit.