The Razer Raptor has been updated and it’s now faster than ever with up to a 165Hz refresh rate as well as THX certification. It offers the perfect blend of style and performance, sporting an IPS panel with QHD (2560 x 1440px) resolution, complete with a sleek cable management stand, providing a streamlined visual experience both on screen and on your desk.
It’s also now VESA compatible, which means you can mount the Raptor 27 on your wall using either standard square pattern 100mm x 100mm or 75mm x 75mm screw holes or in any configuration you want. The cable management system is hidden inside the base, which is forged out of a single piece of aluminum, and includes channels designed for the cables to ensure a clutter-free desktop. Available now, priced at $699.99.
- 27” WQHD (2560x1440) IPS-Grade display for incredible detail and picture clarity
- Fast 144Hz refresh rate for a smooth and crisp image
- 95% DCI-P3 color Gamut and HDR400 support for a rich, vibrant spectrum of color
- Solid aluminum base with Razer Chroma RGB and built-in cable management – Display cables included
- Razer Synapse integration to control settings and connect to your battle station. VESA Compatible- VESA Mount Adapter Sold Separately
Gone are the days of screen tearing, with the latest in adaptive sync technology, the updated Razer Raptor 27 is now both NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible and supports AMD FreeSync Premium variable refresh standards. Play games without stutter and eliminate input lag completely. Enjoy a variable refresh rate monitor that complements your graphics card as you embark on an adventure in a mystical world or peek the corner in an FPS shooter. FPS shooter,” according to Razer.