Toyota has been known for its off-roading roots as well as rugged reliability, and their new TRD-Sport Trailer is definitely no slouch. This ‘basecamp’ vehicle lets overlanding explorers quickly set up camp and then continue on their remote adventure just about anywhere in the world. The inspiration for this occurred when Bob Kupina, Senior Program Manager, Toyota Motor North America Research and Development, saw a trailer made from a Toyota Tacoma at the Overland Expo WEST in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Kupina gathered his team and went to work on this innovative base concept, handing the torch to Marty Schwerter’s team at Motorsports Garage to take the overlanding rig to a whole new level. Featuring features a scissor-lift that raises a rigid platform several feet out of the bed, a Yakima four-person tent with an awning, fly fishing-pole holders, a custom-built toilet / trashcan, refrigerator, hot water heater, shower, generator, an Optima Yellow Top battery, 16-gallon fresh water reservoir tank, 15-gallon grey water holding tank, and a slide-out sink / stove.
- Challenge advanced LEGO builders and inspire role-play fun with this highly detailed LEGO Tree House, featuring 3 cabins, a tree with interchangeable summer and fall leaves and play-inspiring features including a crane, swing and a treasure chest
- This cool tree house toy playset includes 4 minifigures: mom, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure
- Measures over 14” (37cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up Ideas Tree House.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
Overlanding has been picking up steam for quite some time, but 2020 just put it over the top. Given Toyota’s solid off-road credentials and reputation, we thought it would be really cool to create the ultimate overlanding companion to our pickup and SUV lineup,” said Ed Laukes, group vice president – Toyota Division Marketing.