NASCAR analyst Rutledge Wood debuted his build team’s Toyota GR Supra HyperBoost Edition at the 2019 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show display in Las Vegas. Boost Logic was in charge of squeezing more power out of its turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six engine, and to do so, they fabricated an exhaust manifold to position Boost Logic’s BL Supra 750 Package between the engine and shock tower, while adding a Boost Logic downpipe for an impressive, for a combined output of over 750 horsepower.
On the outside, it boasts a 20 piece carbon-fiber body kit, KW Automotive V3 adjustable coilovers to lower its stance, and three-piece, 20-inch Lightspeed Racing wheels with carbon-fiber rims wrapped in Continental ExtremeContact Sport tires, all finished in TRD Cement Grey paint.
For Toyota to bring back the iconic Supra and then get a chance to build one for SEMA was a dream come true. I love the Supra, I own two Supra MKIVs so my mind started racing, thinking about what we could do to this machine. The GR Supra design came so naturally since the lines were already so aggressive and beautiful,” said lead builder, Rick Leos.
- Offically licensed and authentic movie decoration with themed packaging
- Feature-rich details, like opening doors, hood, and trunk
- Detailed interior, engine compartments and chassis
- Quality heavy diecast metal body with highly detailed wheels and chrome accents
- Bring the movie to life at home with these authentic movie vehicles