Photo credit: iJustine
Microsoft’s Xbox Series X is set to be released on November 10, 2020, but what better way to get the word out than by sending a few influencers a giant refrigerator shaped like the next-gen console? That’s exactly what happened to Justine Ezarik, better known as iJustine online and Snoop Dogg. They spared no expensive, as the fridge came in a box that resembled what the retail version is going to look like, complete with the 1TB SSD marking.
Unfortunately, the refrigerator does not pack a semi-custom 7nm AMD Zen 2 CPU with eight cores running at a nominal 3.8 GHz, RDNA 2 graphics architecture, or 16GB of GDDR6 SDRAM, but it most certainly can keep your drinks chilled and a few snacks as well. Microsoft probably isn’t looking to get into the refrigerator business, but we’re sure that this if they did release a limited edition version, it would sell out in seconds.
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.