It’s official, the 2023 Toyota Sequoia is a three-row SUV that has been redesigned from the ground up, complete with a new hybrid powertrain. The latter is an i-Force Max Hybrid powertrain including a 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V6 generating 437 horsepower and 583 pound-feet of torque, mated to a 10-speed automatic transmission.
Want a bit more performance from your Sequoia? You can opt for the TRD Sport package, which is available on the entry-level SR5 trim. Upgrades include 20-inch matte black wheels, Bilstein shocks, and TRD-tuned springs. If you’re going off on the beaten path, then the TRD Off-Road package is a must have. Boasting TRD-tuned shocks / springs, locking rear differential, red front driveshaft, and 18-inch alloy wheels. Step inside, and you’ll find an 8.0-inch touchscreen on the SR5 model or an optional large 14.0-inch touchscreen, a 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster and wireless Apple CarPlay / Android Auto compatibility. Pricing is expected to start at $50,000 USD and all models will be manufactured at Toyota’s San Antonio, Texas factory, alongside the Tundra.
- A chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Toyota GR Supra. A perfect playset for boys and girls aged 7 and up and for those with a passion for iconic sports cars.
- What’s in the box? There’s everything you need to build a collectible Toyota GR Supra replica model, plus a driver minifigure with a Toyota racing suit, safety helmet and wrench.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of the real-life Toyota GR Supra as they build, before putting their creation on display or joining friends for exciting Speed Champions racing action.
- This 299-piece LEGO Speed Champions Toyota GR Supra (76901) construction set provides an exciting building experience and makes a great gift for those with a passion for high-performance cars.
- This Toyota GR Supra replica measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide. And with its wider 8-stud chassis, has room for 2 minifigures and lots of authentic detailing.
Our primary design goal for Sequoia was to create a sophisticated, yet tough and active lifestyle SUV that looks capable of handling a diversity of big adventure needs. That holds true whether it’s a night out on the town with friends, towing a boat to the lake with family or taking a more extreme off-road adventure,” said Calty President Kevin Hunter.