Who remembers the Toyota MR2? It was a line of two-seat, mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive sports cars and also Japan’s first rear mid-engined production car. The Toyota GR Sports Concept could be the successor to this iconic vehicle.
No details were provided about this being a possible MR2 successor, but it will most likely retain a mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive layout. However, instead of the all-aluminum alloy 1ZZ-FED, a 1.8 L (1,794 cc) inline-four engine, it should have a hybrid-electric or all-electric setup, paired with an automatic or manual transmission depending on the configuration. If this vehicle were to go into production, one variant that you’ll definitely see is a Spyder, or open-top, model, complete with a heated glass rear window.
- Escape the stresses of everyday life for a while and enjoy some quality time recreating every menacing detail of Darth Vader’s Helmet with this collectible LEGO Star Wars building kit (75304)
- The iconic design of Darth Vader’s Helmet is recreated in LEGO bricks to spark memories of classic Star Wars saga scenes, and the display stand with nameplate completes an impressive centerpiece
- This set is part of a series of collectible LEGO Star Wars build-to-display helmet models – look out for the new Scout Trooper Helmet (75305)
- This 834-piece set offers a complex, rewarding building experience and makes a top birthday, holiday or surprise gift for any Star Wars enthusiast, experienced LEGO builder or hobbyist
- Measuring over 8 in. (20 cm) high, 5.5 in. (15 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14cm) deep, this buildable Darth Vader Helmet model doesn’t need much space for display but makes a big visual impact