There’s Formula 1, NASCAR, and soon, an electric flying car racing series. That’s right, Airspeeder aims to be the most exciting and progressive motor sport on the planet, one where highly skilled pilots will use the sky as their playground in intense head-to-head competition. Alauda will provide multiple teams and manufacturers with the hardware as a turn-key solution. However, teams will be given the freedom to set strategy and draft pilots.
Unlike traditional race cars, the Star Wars-inspired speeders in this series are propelled by the latest electric powertrains co-developed with technical partners drawn from the elite motor sport world. This means rapid electric pit stops since the batteries only last 10-minutes and short, intense head-to-head competition. They can take off and land vertically, and include unmanned as well as manned versions, the latter of which is about twice as long as a human.
- 【Altitude Hold Function】Compared with other helicopters,SYMA S107H-R with this function but most of others without this function.it be locked at a certain height when you release the throttle stick, which makes it easier to control the helicopter for beginner and kids.
- 【One Key Take Off/Landing】with these functions,The helicopter will hover at certain altitude automatically after taking off/landing.it is easy to operate for kids and beginers.
- 【Whole Alloy body&Anti-Collision】Whole alloy material weight 0.97LB is very sturdy with longer lifespan, which is suit for kids and beginner to play as no serious damage or dysfunctional appearance after many times crashes.
- 【Full 3.5 Channels & 2 Selectable Frequencies】Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward built-in Gyro to hover in the air.Moves More Flexible and Stable.2 Selectable Frequencies Let You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once.
- 【[Helicopter with several certificates】FCC, CE, ROHS, EN71, EN62115, EN60825, R&TTE, PAHS, HR4040, 6P, ASTM,REACH. Compatible with US standard. It is very safety for kids playing.
Electric flying cars are a coming reality that will liberate our cities and answer the long-term mobility challenges we face. Nothing drives technology as fast as competition. The F1 racers of the early 20th century possessed a pioneering spirit we are harnessing today to rapidly accelerate progress. This seed investment represents a significant leap forward in the next great mobility revolution,” said Matt Pearson, Founder, Alauda & Airspeeder .