Set to make its debut at the 80th Annual Daytona Bike Week in Florida, Arcimoto’s Roadster Prototype is an electric vehicle that combines elements of a motorcycle with that of a car. It’s based on the company’s patented three-wheel, all-electric platform, complete with a dual-motor setup that sends power to the front-wheels for instant torque. A fully-connected seating stance ensures that you’re glued to the road.
No power numbers were mentioned, but the company’s previous electric vehicle based on the same platform made 77 hp, with a top speed of 75 mph and 102-mile range on a full charge. The seats and accessories are being developed by Corbin-Pacific, and will be hand-built in the USA using proprietary, purpose-built materials as well as a patented manufacturing processes
- Superior Technology: Stable self-balancing technology enables to move effortlessly. The high-power hub motor and spindle-shaped tread design help achieve more flexible steering. With Smart Battery Management System and UL 2272 provide dual protection
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: With uniquely designed ambient and tail lights to keep you safe in the dark. The rubber tires are designed to improve stability, steering capabilities, and combined with slip-resistance on the pads bring maximum comfort and fun.
- Easy to Learn: The Segway Drift W1 e-skates are very easy to pick up and learn. With superior technology, just step on and get going effortlessly in minutes. It's lightweight and convenient to carry in a bag or in your hand to bring anywhere.
- Powerful Performance: A single fully charged battery can run up to 45 minutes and top speed of 7.5 mph. For both adults and children, single e-skate weighs 7.7 lbs but can carry a max payload of 220 lbs. IP54 enable you to ride in all weather conditions.
- Quality Assurance: The 10mm silicone bumpers at each end are designed to protect your product from bumps and scratches. One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts, please refer to warranty information in product details below.
For 80 years, Daytona Bike Week has been ruled by some of the most amazing bikes on the planet, almost all of them powered by fossil fuels. We think it’s time for a breath of fresh air. With the Roadster, we’re stoked to introduce Daytona to a completely new way of riding, a three-wheel thrill ride unlike anything else on the road today. We’re delighted to partner with Mike Corbin and Corbin-Pacific to showcase our pure electric vehicles at their flagship retail location in the heart of the world’s largest motorcycle rally,” said Arcimoto Founder and CEO Mark Frohnmayer.