Photo credit: Jordan Gendler
First introduced in 1998, the Audi TT is a 2-door sports car now in its third generation. The takes TT name comes from the successful motor racing tradition of NSU in the British Isle of Man TT (Tourist Trophy) motorcycle race. With that said, what if the automaker were to create a futuristic up-sized, four-door concept based on this platform? Meet the Audi GT concept by designer Jordan Gendler. In addition to the four-door model, he also envisions a race car variant.
No powertrain was mentioned, but it could quite possibly be an E-Tron. The current E-Tron crossover SUV is powered by a 95 kWh battery pack capable of getting an 80% charge in approximately 30-minutes when using 150 kW DC fast-chargers. The quattro electric all-wheel drive is powered by two electric motors, one mounted up front and another at the rear. In “boost mode,” the two motors generate a combined 402 hp and 490 lb⋅ft of torque, enabling it to accelerate from 0–62 mph in 5.7 seconds.
- Inspire kids and all Porsche fans to build, race and display this white 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 toy car with a removable windshield to place a minifigure in the cockpit and authentic design details including the iconic ‘whale tail’ rear spoiler!
- This LEGO sports car set includes a new-for-August-2019 classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure with a helmet element, plus 3 cone elements for racing play action
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 180 pieces – Fun birthday gift for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages; This LEGO Speed Champions 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 75895 model race car kit can be built together with all other LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Kids can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive' this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately)