Photo credit: Sabino Leerentveld
Automotive designer Sabino Leerentveld wanted to combine an F1 vehicle with a LeMans racer to make a street-legal hypercar, and the F399 is what he came up with. The vehicle has been painted in the iconic Ferrari Red and boasts a closed cockpit, which is inspired by future race cars where extra safety precautions will have to be taken to protect drivers.
Could there be a special Scuderia Ferrari edition? Just from its exterior looks alone, we’d have to most certainly say yes. The team has participated in several classes of motorsport and the only to have competed in the F1 World Championship continuously since its inception in 1950. Speaking of championships, José Froilán González gave the team its first F1 victory at the 1951 British Grand Prix.
- Build, race and display the Ferrari F40 Competizione with a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, plus interchangeable car spoilers and hoods to turn the Competizione into the classic F40 road car!
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure with a helmet
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car toy measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (13cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide
- 198 pieces – Racing car toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione 75890 fast car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative building