For the world’s most extreme electric surfboard, look no further than the Awake RÄVIK S 22. Unlike its predecessors and the competition, this model boasts a channel-shaped carbon fiber hull that easily slices through water.
Even though this is an electric surfboard, its 12-kW brushless motor fed by a 1.9-kW battery pack and revamped impeller that increase both torque as well as acceleration, enabling you to hit 30 mph in merely four seconds, while hitting a top speed of 36 mph. On a full charge, you can expect up to 20-minutes of ride time, but the battery is completely swappable, which means you won’t be out of the water for long should you want an extended session. There’s just one caveat: it costs $15,500 USD for the base model or $19,000 with the extended-range battery.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- POLICO 10.5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3.11 – 6.6 Inch
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems. Charging Temperature-32-104° F(0-40°C)
The Awake Boards are created for performance, quality and safety, to give you an experience you simply can’t be without – all while keeping the environment in mind!,” said the company.