The futuristic Bandit9 Supermarine isn’t just a concept, but rather a real motorcycle that consists of over 400 components made using 3D drafting software. Featuring a lightweight frame handcrafted from 7075 aluminum alloy and either 900cc or 1200cc Triumph Twin engines making 74hp to 102hp respectively.
Customers can also opt for electronic fuel injection, a stainless / titanium steel exhaust system, Nitron / Ohlins suspension, Brembo / Beringer Aerotec brakes, and a custom LED display. All of this comes in a 419-pound package in base model form or up to 476-pound if fully optioned out. There’s no word yet on pricing because each Supermarine is built to order so the price tag could vary greatly. However, deliveries are expected to begin in December, 2021.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display; LEGO Technic fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle; Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO Technic motorcycles
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement; The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair
- This is a be great gift choice and a super challenge for LEGO Technic fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display; Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model, Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide
The materials of the Supermarine is made for the stars. The design, however, was inspired by the sea. The body borrows its curves from leaping Mobula Rays, while the frame is inspired by coral reefs,” said the company.