Photo credit: Tomáš Klečka
Industrial designer Tomáš Klečka from the Czech Republic envisions an electric motorcycle that is not only fast, but has supercar looks, and this hubless masterpieces is what he came up with. To ensure proper ride time, this bike should have at least a 130-mile range on a single charge. Unlike its supercar counterpart, this electric motorcycle needs very little maintenance.
The one thing to take note is that charging this electric motorcycle takes a bit longer than just filling up a gasoline tank. For example, it takes just slightly over 1-hour to charge a 6.5kWh battery to 95% capacity, which by all means is not bad at all if you’re out and about. Now you won’t be hearing any engine noise, but rather a slight whine when you are up to speed, although this one may be equipped with an artificial noise generator.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display; LEGO Technic fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle; Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO Technic motorcycles
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement; The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair
- This is a be great gift choice and a super challenge for LEGO Technic fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display; Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model, Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide