Photo credit: Designlibero
Italy-based design studio Designlibero conceptualized a new and innovative piece of protective equipment to help one prevent the spread of COVID-19, and it’s called “Bubble Shield”. Simply put, it’s design to act as a physical barrier in public spaces and made from thermic-welded Etfe. It consists of two halves, which are connected by a zipper, for quick and easy access.
The prototype comes equipped with solar panels connected to a battery pack in the backpack that powers the air pump compressor and fan. Air is filtered and purified by the fan, making it perfect for polluted areas as well. The interchangeable filters can be swapped out after they’ve been used, so you won’t need to purchase an entirely new Bubble Shield. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet on pricing or availability.
- 25000mAh High Capacity: Built-in 25000mAh Li-polymer battery, it can charge your phones 8-10 times or tablets 3-4 times for an average of 9 days of usage per charge.
- 4 Solar Panels: With 4 foldable high-effeciency solar panels, up to 1A input current under the sunlight, which is 4 - 6 times faster than the other solar chargers. You can also use micro USB cable to charge it.
- Dual USB 2.1A Output: Dual 2.1A USB ports allow you to charge 2 devices simultaneously with 2.1A high speed charging. Auto-detect your devices' current to pair the optimal output.
- Built for Outdoors: Rugged construction is dust, shock and waterproof; Built in LED flashlight with SOS mode, perfect for outdoor emergency.
- What You Get: 25000mAh Portable Solar Charger, a micro USB cable, User Manual.