Photo credit: Designlibero
Italy-based design studio Designlibero conceptualized a new and innovative piece of protective equipment to help one prevent the spread of COVID-19, and it’s called “Bubble Shield”. Simply put, it’s design to act as a physical barrier in public spaces and made from thermic-welded Etfe. It consists of two halves, which are connected by a zipper, for quick and easy access.
The prototype comes equipped with solar panels connected to a battery pack in the backpack that powers the air pump compressor and fan. Air is filtered and purified by the fan, making it perfect for polluted areas as well. The interchangeable filters can be swapped out after they’ve been used, so you won’t need to purchase an entirely new Bubble Shield. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet on pricing or availability.
- 25000mAh High Capacity: The solar power bank charges up 8-10 times for your phone and 3-4 times for your tablet, and it can be used for 9 days on average per charge.
- 4 Large Solar Panels: This solar charger comes with 4 high-performance solar panels that can reach 6W in direct sunlight to keep your phone up and running even in places without electricity.
- Dual Fast Charging USB Outputs: The solar phone charger can charge 2 devices simultaneously at 2.1A high speed. Auto-detect your devices' current to pair the optimal output, protecting your devices from over-current, overcharge, overheat and short circuit.
- Built for Outdoors: Rugged construction is dust, shock and splash resistant, you can hang it on a backpack or put it in a bag when camping, hiking. Built in LED flashlight with three modes, perfect for power outages and other emergencies.
- Two Recharging Ways: The solar power charger can be charged not only by sunlight, but also by the USB cable we provided, which is very convenient for daily use.