Canoo Inc. may not be synonymous in the EV world yet, but their all-new electric pickup truck just might change that, as the company will start taking preorders in Q2 2021, with deliveries beginning as early as 2023. You’ll be able to choose from dual or rear motor configurations that make up to 600 hp and 550 lb-ft of torque, and a ehicle payload capacity of 1800-pounds. When fully charged, it has a range of up to 200+ miles.
Its pickup truck bed measures six feet long and can extend to a fully enclosed eight feet, enabling one to transport large items such as a 4 by 8 ft sheet of plywood. You also get a front cargo storage area, complete with a fold down worktable boasting electrical outlets. Both sides of the vehicle flipped down into a table form in two expandable depths, while a hidden step on the side allows quick and easy access to the truck bed. The modular truck bed, using Canoo’s space divider system, is designed to keep items separate. In case of emergency, the pickup truck can be used as a power station with exportable outlets on all sides of the vehicle. Going camping? You can install a camper shell up top.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren
We are so passionate about building vehicles that can change people’s lives. Our pickup truck is as strong as the toughest trucks out there and is designed to be exponentially more productive. This truck works for you. We made accessories for people who use trucks – on the job, weekends, adventure. You name it, we did it because it’s your platform and she’s bad to the bone,” said Tony Aquila, Executive Chairman, Canoo.