Photo credit: Art Lebedev Studio
Art Lebedev Studio unveils the Gruzovikus, a fully-autonomous electric semi truck that does not require a human driver, nor is there room for one in the cabin. Instead of a normal front end, it sports a streamlined screen designed to separate the oncoming air flows while also protecting the sides from dirt as well as loading the front axle. All of this means added stability in case of a heavy load.
In front of where the driver’s seat would be is a large OLED panel equipped with passive computer vision technology including advanced cameras, sensors and radar technology. The rear is capable of capturing the distance between nearby objects, while the central computer instantly activates, depending on traffic conditions.
- LEGO builders learn advanced elements of engineering as they construct and play with this super-realistic app-controlled LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator replica, with authentic detailing and advanced app technology
- This high-tech construction toy is powered by 2 advanced Smart Hubs with 7 motors and operated via the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app, which delivers super-precise functionality for hours of immersive play
- Kids can choose from 4 control screens to drive, operate the boom and bucket, create movement sequences, play sound effects, complete fun challenges and get real-time feedback, such as power usage and drive distance
- This 4,108-piece LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator 42100 replica, with lots of true-to-life details and an authentic color scheme, makes an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 12+
- This awesome LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator model measures over 15 inches (39cm) high, 25 inches (65cm) long and 10 inches (27cm) wide, and can be combined with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play