Automotive journalist and internet personality Doug DeMuro recently got the chance to get an up-close look at the “Lo Res Car”, designed by Rem D. Koolhaas. This isn’t some prop from a science fiction movie, but a real art installation that you can actually drive.
It draws inspiration from the original Lamborghini Countach meets the Tesla Cybertruck, but made from an angular steel frame wrapped in smoked polycarbonate bodywork. Step inside, and you’ll realize that there is nothing futuristic about the interior, but there is however, enough room for two people to sit somewhat comfortably, though safety is an entirely different topic. How did Koolhaas come up with the final design? Well, he first 3-D scanned a miniature Lamborghini Countach model and then manually manipulated the image, reducing its resolution repeatedly until the curves and lines all but disappeared.
- REMOVABLE BUILD SURFACE PLATE: Provide all-round protection to your 3D printer build plate and ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface. Easy to remove the printing models after cooling.
- SAFE POWER SUPPLY: Ender 3 Pro comes with a UL Certified power supply, protecting your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the hot bed to 110℃ in just 5 minutes.
- RESUME PRINT FUNCTION: Ender 3 Pro can resume printing from the last recorded extruder position after suffering unexpected power outages.
- SEMI-ASSEMBLED KIT: This easy-to-setup kit comes partially assembled, allowing you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers as you finish putting it together. A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
- WHAT YOU GET: Ceality Ender 3 Pro 3D pinrter, lifetime technical assistance and 24 hours professional customer service.