Photo credit: Sarang Sheth
Google released the Pixel 4 back in October 2019, so it would be no surprise if they introduced their next-generation handset around the same time this year. What do we know so far about the Pixel 5? Well, it should feature a Snapdragon 865, 765G or 768G chipset, a triple rear lens camera (main sensor, telephoto and ultra wide), 5G connectivity and a 90Hz display.
How much will the models cost? The Pixel 4 / Pixel 4XL were priced from $799 and $899, respectively, so the Pixel 5 / Pixel 5XL should fall somewhere along those lines. As for the design itself, it appears to look just like the Pixel 4, but with a centered rear camera module. Both the iPhone 12 Pro and Galaxy S20 are rumored to have 120Hz displays, but Google may stick with 90Hz to keep prices down. Whatever the case may be, we’ll keep you posted when new information is released.
- OFFER INCLUDES: An Apple iPhone and a wireless plan with unlimited data/talk/text
- WIRELESS PLAN: Unlimited talk, text, and data with mobile hotspot, nationwide coverage, and international reach. No long-term contract required.
- PROGRAM DETAILS: When you add this offer to cart, it will reflect 3 items: the iPhone, SIM kit, and carrier subscription
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display, water and dust resistant, with Touch ID
- 12MP wide camera, 7MP front camera with Portrait mode