Harley-Davidson’s Serial 1 has officially launched its second-generation electric bicycles, complete with Google Cloud connectivity. This means that each eBike comes equipped with several cloud-enabled features, including a real-time ride data dashboard, turn-by-turn navigation, and more when using the Serial 1 app on your smartphone.
There’s also a Pinpoint Mode, which when enables, gives riders the ability to precisely track, monitor and digitally lock their Serial 1 eBike no matter where it is relative to them. Unlike its predecessor, this model comes with an integrated USB-C charging cable located beneath the handlebar stem for powering a mobile devices. Power comes from a mid-mounted Brose S Mag or TF Mag motor generating 66 lb-ft of torque. Depending on the model, you’ll either get a frame-integrated 529-Wh (90-mile range) or 706-Wh (115-mile range) Li-ion battery. Available now, priced from $3,799 USD.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
It’s exciting to see how Serial 1 is enhancing transportation experiences with data and analytics. We’re pleased to bring Google Cloud’s Intelligent Product Essentials solution to Serial 1 riders and help provide eBike experiences that are safe and personalized to each interaction,” said Matthias Breunig, Director, Global Automotive Solutions, Google Cloud.