Electric Brands’ all-new XBUS is essentially a modular universal electric vehicle that can transform as needed for just about any task. Available in two variants, the XBUS City and the XBUS off-road, customers can choose from either a base Freedom configuration or one with eight modules.
It’s classified as a L7e-B2 light vehicle, which is basically one with electric drive,a net weight under 600 kg, capable of transporting up to 3 people, a continuous power output of 15 kW, peak power output of 56 kW and a top speed of 62 mph. On a full charge, you can expect up to 372-miles, or even further if you opt for solar panels on the roof. Production begins in mid-2022, with pre-order pricing starting from $21,431 USD in Germany.
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 40. 4 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life, Input Voltage 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.
- Innovative & Superior Technology: With the LED display, bluetooth capabilities, cruise control, select riding modes and mobile app connectivity for additional security, firmware updates and more. Built-in charger, only use one cord for fast charging.
- Quality Assurance: Ninebot KickScooter MAX by Segway is designed to be the most sturdy and powerful electric scooter. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below.
The time is ripe for the XBUS. Looking at the growing congestion on the roads, bigger and bigger cars cannot be the answer. We need smart, versatile, and sustainable concepts that preserve individual mobility and personal lifestyle for all of us – without exhaust emissions, but with comfort, acceptable range and suitable speed. Which is exactly where we’re going with the XBUS,” said Ralf Haller, founder of ElectricBrands AG.