Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) has revealed their beastly F-150 in the form of the Venom 775 Supercharged Truck. The team converted a factory 5.0L Coyote F-150 into a beastly muscle car fighter ready to tackle any terrain. They boosted the factory 395 horsepower engine to 775 horsepower, thanks to a 2.9L supercharger system, complete with a Hennessey paint-matched Ram Air Hood.
In addition to the engine, Hennessey also equipped the truck with massive Brembo 15.1-inch rotors and 6-piston caliper brakes up front for maximum stopping power. They also lifted it six inches all around and equipped all four corners with 20” wheels wrapped in 35” Toyo tires. Special Hennessey front and rear bumpers come illuminated with LED lights, while automatic drop-down steps make it easy to get in. Best of all, every vehicle comes with a 3 year / 36,000-mile warranty for all of the Hennssey upgrades.
- Gear up for drag racing action with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with 2 sets of wheel rims and rear spoiler, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with removable supercharger, plus a buildable drag racing Christmas tree start light!
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver and Charger driver with helmets, and a race marshal with a checkered flag
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide 1970 Dodge Charger R/T measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Christmas tree start light measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- 478 pieces – Toy car playset for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- LEGO Speed Champions 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 75893 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play
At Hennessey Performance we continue to push the envelope and crush the competition, The Venom 775, is the culmination of what the perfect F-150 should be,” said Founder and CEO John Hennessey.