France-based Hopium has just unveiled its very first rolling prototype of their hydrogen-powered Machina during the Viva Technology week in Paris. The Alpha 0 prototype breezed through the design and architecture phases, which was then followed by the implementation of the various components within the vehicle.
Once the components were tested, the prototype hit the track and achieved a top speed of 124 mph, complete with signature lighting that illuminates the Hopium logo, whose shape is reminiscent of the stratification of hydrogen and the movement of waves on the surface of water. Pre-orders will be limited to 1000-units and the first delivery is expected to begin in the first quarter of 2022.
- Upped The Game: The Gokart PRO comes with a top speed of 23 mph and 15.5 miles range within one single charge. Included Ninebot S MAX, you can easily assemble and detach the Gokart PRO and experience the fun of self-balancing scooter.
- Drift like a Pro: The Gokart PRO has an RR design, the rear engine and the rear-wheel-drive are set up like supercars. Equipped with 4,800W Max engine power and 96N max torque. This allows segway Gokart PRO to sprint from 0 to 23 mph within seconds.
- Keep Your safe: The Ninebot Gokart PRO comes with a high-strength steel frame that can carry a payload of up to 220 lbs and max slope of 15°. Triple anti-collision protection and dual communication technology to increase the safety of the rider.
- Fun for All Ages: The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’5” to 6’3”. Gokart PRO features four driving modes. It's collapsible to fit into most vehicle trunks, allowing you to take it wherever you want to go!
- Warranty: Download the Segway app to control four driving modes, adjust the drifting assistant level, control the light effect, and much more. Please refer to warranty information in the product details below and contact us if you have any problems.
Olivier Lombard, the youngest winner of the 24 hours of Le Mans, founded Hopium, a manufacturer of high-end hydrogen-powered vehicles, as an achievement resulting from his experience acquired on the racing circuits. With the automotive culture in his heritage, Olivier Lombard has driven for 7 years hydrogen-powered racing cars, making him the world’s most experienced racer in this field,” said the company.