Urban Aeronautics has teamed up with HyPoint, a company that specializes in (HTPEM) hydrogen fuel cell systems, to develop the CityHawk eVTOL. It will be powered by HyPoint’s latest hydrogen fuel cell stack technology, replacing the previous hybrid propulsion system. This air taxi has a six-seat design with no external wings or rotors, making it perfect f or urban transport and emergency response.
Its rotorless, wingless shape provides enhanced safety and unrestricted mobility with an innovative fly anywhere, land anywhere door-to-door transportation capability. Boasting Urban Aeronautics’ cutting edge internal rotor Fancraft technology, which uses powerful ducted fans in combination with innovative aerodynamic technologies for superior control, stability, speed, safety, noise reduction as well as sustainability.
- 21 Minutes Flight Time: Come with 3 drone batteries in the package, your flight time is prolonged up to 21 Minutes.
- Easy to Play: The Auto-hovering function enables the drone to hover at current height. You can release the throttle stick and control the drone more easily.
- Won’t Lose Direction: In Headless Mode, you can fly the drone without worrying about what direction it is facing, especially when the drone is far away.
- Having Fun: The drones can perform 3D flip, and it can be start or land with one key which makes the drone easier to play.
- A Great Gift for Kids: Low Battery Power Alarm-No worry losing it. You can adjust the speed to meet your operation proficiency, and play the drone with your kids or friends.
We look forward to collaborating with HyPoint on the integration of the next generation of hydrogen fuel cell systems for eVTOL transportation and the urban air mobility market. As a high-power, 100 percent environmentally friendly fuel, hydrogen is key to the future of eVTOL aircraft,” said Rafi Yoeli, CEO of Urban Aeronautics.